Crispy kale chips
Crispy kale chips
Looking for a healthy but tasty snack? Look no further. Why don’t you give kale chips a go? These are great and super easy to make! Perfect for a snack between meals or as a snack to accompany you too your favorite show.
Crispy Grønnkålchips!Course: SnacksCuisine: Sweets and crispsDifficulty: Easy
This recipe takes no longer than five minutse to prep. It might be the easiest option for you if you’re looking for a healthy, tasty and quick homemade snack.
250 g of kale
Maximum 2-3 tablespoons of Olive oil ( if you use too much you will struggle to make it come out crispy)
Your favorite spices
How it’s done
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Tear the kale of the steam and into snack size pieces
- Mix olive oil and spices, and mix this into the kale. Make sure the kale is generously covered.
- Spread out on a sheeted tray. Make sure its enough room between the kale so everything comes out crispy. Use more trays if you need to.
- Let the chips cook for approximately 15 minutes before turning them over and let them cook a few more minutes on the other side. All ovens are unique so don’t leave them unattended for too long.
- When the chips are crispy, take them out and let them sit for up to 30 minutes in a well aired space, like on a rack.
- Enjoy as is, or with some vegan sour creme or creme fraiche. To make it even simpler, use the same spices for the dip as you did in the marinade.
Notes and nutritional value
- If you have a favorite spice mix – use this. If you don’t and are looking for ideas a good recommendation is sea salt, herbs and lime. Or chili and salt? Onion power mixed with ginger is also a very exciting combination, if you’re feeling bold!
- You can store the chips to enjoy later. Just make sure they are completely dry before boxing them.
- 106 calorier pr. 100 g per person. Fat 76%, Carbohydrates 8%, Fiber 6%, Protein 10%.
Looking for more healthy snack options? Check out our epic chocolate balls made from sunflower seeds and oats!