Greenseed Juice | Pineapple express
Pineapple express is a pretty unique juice . It gets all of the weetness from the pineapple. You might be scrunching your nose when you read the ingredients, but I promise you it’s all good. That is. If you’re a pineapple lover that is. Cause not everyone is. And that’s fine. But if you’re feeling a little crazy, give it a go!
Maybe carrot is more your jam? Then carrot love might be just the juice for you! Check out the recipe of that vibrant and bright juice over here!
Greenseed juice | Pineapple expressCourse: DrinksCuisine: JuiceDifficulty: Easy
A beautiful juice with just the right amount of ziiing! You need a slow juicer or a regular juicer for this recipe.
25 g ginger root
200 g fennel
200 g stalk celery
350 g pineapple
How it’s done
- Find a weight and a bowl to add the goodies. Remember to reset the weight for each ingredient.
- Peel the ginger and the pineapple and cut into smaller pieces to fit your juicer.
- Cut the bottom of the fennel and stalk celery and cut them into pieces as well. Don’t chunk away the bottoms though. You can plant then in a bowl with water and watch it grown into new veggies!
- Put everything gradually into your juicer of choice and strain it if you’re looking for a cleaner juice. Voila!
Nutritional value per 100 g
- 142 kJ/33 kcal: Fat 5%, Carbohydrates 74%, Fiber 11%, Protein 10%